Tuesday PB Farmers’ Market is a regular outdoor grocery store
- Candread Gadaga motions to passersby from his Sabor Piri Piri Kitchen booth at the PB Tuesday Farmers’ Market.
- Laura Koessler, left, and Tatiana Infante talk to customers at the Tea Bazaar at the Tuesday Farmers Market on July 20.
- Mady Richardson, Farmers’ Market manager, and Brijette Martin, assistant manager, answer questions at their booth on July 20.
- Ron Harris and Carley Lewis with dog, Sophie, explore at the July 20 PB Farmers’ Market.
- Sisters Bejarano Cerrese and Yessenia Cerrese and dog, Frankie, at the July 20 PB Farmers’ Market.
(Milan Kovacevic )
- Carmelo Martinez, left, and Daniel Martinez talk to customer Jim Sallis.
The Pacific Beach Tuesday Farmers’ Market is held from 2 to 7 p.m. every Tuesday at Bayard and Hornblend streets.
Booths have everything from fresh produce, herbs, meats, cheeses, eggs, breads and flowers, along with gourmet dining options and handcrafted artisan works.